Chattanooga & Ooltewah Heating Repair & Installation Services
Need professional Chattanooga and Ooltewah heating solutions? Call (423) 805-2291 today. Click here to take advantage of our online discounts.
Having your heating system break down in the middle of winter can be a headache. Make sure your heater, furnace, or heat pump is running at its best when you need it the most. Contact Best Heating and Air Conditioning LLC for immediate service in Chattanooga and Ooltewah. Click here to read our customer reviews and testimonials.
What are some signs that you need to repair or replace your heater or furnace?
Wishing for a warm and toasty haven during the winter, but feeling like you’re in the Arctic with a broken furnace or heater?
Here are signs it’s time to have your units checked by your technician:
- Your heater or furnace is unusually noisy
- Turning up the thermostat fails to warm your home
- Your electric bills have increased unexpectedly
- The furnace has trouble turning on or staying on
- Poor indoor air quality
- Condensation on the inside part of your windows
- Your furnace or heater has gone through more than two repairs in the last two years
Need professional heat pump services?
The heat pump is what moves thermal energy into the heated space. Without a properly working heat pump, your home will not receive the level of heat it needs.
Signs you need to have your heat pump checked:
- Ice is developing along the coils
- The heat pump is emitting unusual sounds
- The pump fails to heat or cool properly
General signs your heat pump needs to be replaced:
- It is more than 10 years old
- Your furnace is more than 15 years old
- Your home has excessive dust
- Your rooms are either too hot or too cold
When encountering these issues, our technicians can identify the source of the problem and recommend the most cost-effective solutions.
What are some easy ways to save on heating bills?
When winter comes along, many homeowners notice skyrocketing heating bills. Fortunately, you can save with simple tasks.
- Check your house for any drafts and make sure they are handled
- If your furnace needs frequent repairs, you may need to replace it
- Keep your heating vents clear
Our experts can get your heating system running efficiently today. We can fix any issues or problems and make sure that you are reaping the benefits you deserve through a properly running system.
Call (423) 805-2291 and we will dispatch a technician to your home to handle your most urgent heating issues.